Deputy Prime Minister Ljupco Nikolovski appointed Chairman of the Anti-Corruption Business CoalitionOctober 30, 2020
International Best Practices on Anti Corruption implemented on national levelNovember 30, 2020
Since its establishment in 2019, The Week of Integrity Initiative in Macedonia has been encouraging Macedonian society to join together in promoting integrity in society and institutions.
The Week of Integrity offers an open platform for all stakeholders to show up their own projects, ideas, engagements in the field of integrity.
After the initiative was raised by ICC Netherlands, followed Spain, Guatemala, Albania and Macedonia as the first countries to adopt the Week of Integrity. The Week of Integrity is an initiative of ICC Netherlands and on national level its implemented by ICC Macedonia. ICC has been a pioneer in the fight against corruption, issuing its first version of the ICC Rules of Conduct to combat Extortion and Bribery in 1977. ICC also played an important role in establishing the respective OECD and UN Anti-corruption Conventions. ICC is at the forefront of the development of ethics, anti-corruption and corporate responsibility advocacy codes and guidelines, providing a lead voice for the business community in this rapidly changing field.
This initiative supports the UN Global Goals.
Mission: To honor Macedonian champions in appreciation and recognition of their efforts to stand up for integrity and expose corruption.
- Nominations may be submitted by any person(s) or organisation(s) within the term defined for nomination in these guidelines.
- The Integrity Award Committee may take initiative to make a nomination.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- The nomination process will be published through the website and partners’ social media channels.
The champion can be an individual or institution that is a source of inspiration and has worked;
- To develop tools and instruments that help strengthen integrity in society and institutions,
- To develop investigative reports and/or documentaries,
- To write focused research on the state of anti-corruption & integrity,
- To implement initiatives to promote integrity (transparency, ethics, accountability, fight against corruption).
- Any other type of action that related to promoting integrity and fight against corruption.
The Integrity Award comprises of four categories that target both individuals and institutions:
- 2020 Integrity Award for Extraordinary efforts in creating policy recommendations
- 2020 Integrity Award for Extraordinary efforts in the fight against corruption
- 2020 Integrity Award for Extraordinary support towards integrity and rule of law
- 2020 Integrity Award Outstanding achievement
Nominations should be submitted at: email@example.com